Gerber Family Album

Friday, November 14, 2008

All About Katie Favorites




What is your favorite color? Yellow, because it is bright like summer and the color of Grandma's roses.

What is your favorite thing to do? Go to the dinasour museuma and see all the bones and culture and stuff.

What is your favorite food? Spegetti with meatballs from the lunchroom.

What is your favorite movie? Bolt because I like the previews.

What is your favorite thing about school? Well it's recess, but I can't say that so I will pick morning math. It's fun, we have morning and afternoon math.

Favorite Sport? Soccer

Book? The Footbook

Favorite vacation? The beach and the lake in floriday

Favorite thing about summer? Camping

Favorite Cereal? Rice Crispies.

What is your favorite thing about Carson? I can play with him and play with his shooter thing.

..Grandma Teeples? I can play with the dog at her house, eat lots of stuff, and she lets me eat popcorn and watch disney movies from my own isle.

..Grandpa Teeples? He shows me how lots of cool things work and how to use them.

..Tiffy? She is funny

..mom? She is sweet and she feeds me, and gives me lots of hugs and kisses.

..Dad? His giant tickle tortures, and he plays with me.

..Great Grandpa? He compliments my art.

..Grandpa Gerber? He's really fun and he shows me clams and stuff

..Grandma Gerber? She buys me little presents sometimes when I come.

..Grandma Florida? She makes the best eggs.

..Grandma Jackson? She makes me blankets and takes me to the dollar store.

..Grandpa Jackson? He shows me stretching techniques.

No comments: