Gerber Family Album

Thursday, November 13, 2008

All About Carson




1. What is your favorite color. Blue, and Red becase they are the color of Spiderman, and black too he says.

2. What is your favorite thing to do? He couldn't pick one so here is the list
A. I like to watch batman and the show with Zoom.
B. Play Ben 10 alien force on the computer.
C. Always saying thank you to mom when she gets things I like if it is Superhero stuff.
D. Play Superheros with mom and play at friends houses.
E. Play the Spiderman video game with Dad.
(I think he likes Superheros, what do you think. Can we say one track mind.)

3. What is you favorite food? Kind of like having chicken nuggets.

4. What is your favorite movie? Indiana Jones? (He made me guess by humming the theme song)

5. What is your favorite book? Disney books

6. What is your favorite vacation? Florida, when we went to the hotel with the beach.

7. What is your favorit thing about school? When we have cupcakes.

8. Where do you want to go on your mission? When I'm a Dad and I want to go to florida with that place with a beach and a hottub. (I guess he thinks a mission will be an extended vacation.)

9. What do you like most about Elli? When she smiles at me and says hi to me.

10. What do you like most about Katie? I like her sleeping over with me.

11. What do you want to be when you grow up. A fireman, since I've never even gotten to blow out a fire with water.

12. What do you like most about Eli? I like him when he's giving me presents for my birthday.

13. What do you like most about mommy? I love mommy so so much and I like it when we watch shows with eachother.

14. What do you like most about Daddy? I like him since he gets food me at Pizarro's, and playing video games.

15. What is you favorite thing to wear? My iron man suite.

16. What is your favorite thing about Grandma Teeples? Watching the incredible Hulk at her house.

17. What is your favorite thing about Aunt Tiffy. I like her ticking me.

18. What is your favorite thing about Great Grandma Teeples. She lets me have snacks and macaronnia and cheese.

19. What is your favorite thing about Grandpa Teeples? When he gave me some meat and some hugs.

20. What is your favorite thing about Grandma Gerber? I like her when she gives me some sandwiches, since hers are the goodest sandwiches ever.

So there you have it. If you want Carson to like you just give him food or superheros stuff and he will think you are the greatest ever.

He says no more questions because he is done talking.

3 comments:

rain said...

Carson is one funny kid. I had so much fun watching him at Gran's 80th dinner.

WeTheTeeples said...

Randi,
I loved this idea of "interviewing" Carson. I am going to do the same with Eli. It's a good way to remeber what they were like at this age. (Not to mention, it produces a few laughs too).

Stacey said...

You have benn busy busy busy! All the updates were great. I was wondering if you were still doing it.
Don't worry too much about the grammar. Everyone makes mistakes.
I sure love your kids!